Woke up. Showered. Packed my suitcase. Packed my bookbag. Played with Daisy. Played with Kat. Went to the Getz house. Went to the post office. Applied for a passport. Went back to the Getz house. Ate hummus. Practiced our set and a new song. Packed the trailer. Packed the van. Put a mattress on the van bed. Hung at the Getz house. Went home. Hung with Rayfield. Got a Cardinal shirt. Ate 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and more hummus. Drank a root beer. Talked to my mom and dad. Played with Daisy some. Band picked me up. Picked up Kyle. Went to Alex’s grandmas house. Went to Wawa. Left for a 7 week tour.
Laying on the bed. Listening to Sunny Day Real Estate. Crazy to think this is my home for the next two months. The van is moving too much for me to sleep. I wish I could sleep. If you’re awake and reading this text me or send me a question. I could use some people to talk to.
- nickrayfield likes this
- john-collins said: “Got a Cardinal shirt.” Fuck yeah. Have fun dude, see ya in a couple weeks.
- pickedlast likes this
- liveinjusttoday likes this
- youwontlivethisonedown said: Is this all everything you’d thought that it would be?
- jeremyrva said: Take lots of photos.
- crucialxyouth said: Let’s grab some pizza when you come through Brooklyn
- jeremyrva likes this
- danieldempsey posted this